Saturday, March 10, 2007

A new direction

Didnt feel like coming and writing the same old stuff again... so didnt post for a while... But then today, i got a comment to my previous post which made me rethink on my ordeals and troubles from a completely new perspective,,,, The problems are not gone anywhere but just that now, there seems to be an urge to start over again and redo it... To reflect upon my life and rebuild it brick by brick.............

Thanks to the wonderful people who stand by me in my deepest darkest hours... and to Swami Vivekanada of course :D

Written in half sleep, so please dont mind even if its bad.....

Every night when i close my eyes,
and darkness takes me in,
I have no clue whats going on,
am i being punished for any sin??

But then it dawns and the sun rises,

And a new ray of hope comes out,
With a new day, a new beginning,
i put to rest the doubt....

And then as everything starts to seem,
as it was before,,,,, all right,
to my horror, to my scare,
comes back the cruel night....

This is the life's ordeal they say,
with which one has to cope,
But the night will be over & a new day will rise,
as the wise ones say, THERE'S ALWAYS HOPE.....



3 comments:

Enigma said...

Hey,

I've been reading n re-reading your blogs... i must say, this new blog brought a smile on my face... true, at times, life seems to be ridiculing us, taking away most things that we love... i believe, if life takes away something from you, its only to make way for something better that you deserve... am sure something good n wonderful is coming your way soon... life is just preparing you for a big bright surprise... hoping to read more such positive blogs from you... wish you loads of smiles...

pm said...

beautifully written poem,i must say .. more so may be because I can visualize what u want to say..
Someone said "The search for happiness is one of the chief sources of unhappiness"

A person in the crowd said...

well preeti, all thanks to you.. What you say just makes me think and think and think .... and think... Its so deep and yet its so simple and surfaced at times... But tell me something, what do we do if we dont pursue happiness?? from what i think thats what life is all about. i dont know if i am making any sense but am just glad i have people watching over my shoulder. cheers....